Only 45 minutes from the Nashville airport, the Lake Condo is a luxury paradise getaway!
Watch morning mists on the lake, enjoy stunning sunsets, and listen to the sounds of nature under the light of the moon.
The Lake Condo rental property is close to Cummins Falls, Burgess Falls, Cookeville, Hurricane Marina, Canoe the Caney Fork, Blue Water Grille, and many other attractions.
If you are interested in staying more than 5 nights, please inquire about our reduced weekly rates.
With two bedrooms, one bathroom and a private entrance, the Lake Condo sleeps 4 people.
The Lake Condo boasts natural hardwood floors, a fireplace
with an antique butternut mantel, fine leather furnishings, a fully equipped
kitchen, a private covered deck overlooking the lake, two flatscreen televisions, one queen bed and two twin beds.
It is a peaceful place to getaway, rest, play, and enjoy natural beauty.
No Pets. No Smoking. Extra charges apply for parties of 6 persons.
This is the view when you walk in the door.
The kitchen at the Lake Condohas everything you need; stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee pot, blender, dishes, pots, pans, utensils, toaster, garbage disposal, etc.
Bring ingredients for meals, along with your favorite gourmet coffee to enjoy gentle mornings on the deck, or bring your favorite wine to sip at sunset on the deck.
Far from the big city, the nights at the Lake Condo are great for star-gazing!
The Queen Bed has a memory foam mattress and leather headboard. Other features in the Master Bedroom are a flat screen television, ceiling fan, and private view.
Every detail invites you to rest and enjoy your stay.
The twin beds in the second bedroom also have memory foam mattresses.
The Lake Condo overlooks the clean, deep waters of Center Hill Lake.
Please email us at email@example.com to make your reservation. Also, please note that holiday weekends are usually not available.
Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an email containing a Getaway
Sheet with directions, tips for things to do, phone numbers, and
everything to make your getaway stress free.
Payment is required after you receive the Getaway documents.
Guests who book directly with us or through this website (not Airbnb, etc.) will be responsible for a $60 cleaning fee.
ACTIVITIES and ENTERTAINMENT:
1. Blue Water Grill on Hurricane Marina: Hurricane Marina is 1/2 mile from the Lake Condo and has it all -- restaurant, pontoon boat rentals, jet-ski rentals, general store, and more. On weekends during the summer, there is usually live music. Check out their calendar of events at www.hurricanemarina.net.
3. Bluegrass Underground: Located in McMinnville, TN (about 45 minutes from the Lake Condo). Tickets are required, and this music venue is definitely a 'bucket list' experience. For more information, visit: www.bluegrassunderground.com/tickets/
4. Appalachian Center for Crafts: This craft center is located less than 10 minutes from the Lake Condo and is a wonderful way to spend a couple hours. The art, crafts, and gift shop are excellent and have received great reviews on Trip Advisor: https://www.tntech.edu/craftcenter/
5. Canoe the Caney Fork River: Located within 5 minutes of the Lake Condo, canoeing the Caney Fork Rive is a fun and affordable activity for all ages. For more information, visit: http://canoethecaney.com
6. How far is Cookeville, TN? The nearest city is Cookeville, TN which is just 15 minutes east on I-40. With a vibrant and growing population of 34,000, Cookeville has restaurants, Walmart, Kroger, Aldi's, drugstores, gas stations, shops, banks, a movie theater, and just about anything you need. Cookeville also has a hospital, Tennessee Tech University, and many churches.
7. Movie Theater: AMC Highland(12 Theaters) located at 1181 S. Jefferson Ave, Cookeville, TN, 38506. Phone: 931-526-4422 Examples of Cookeville Restaurants: Blue Coast Burrito Capatain D's Cracker Barrel Crawdaddy's West Side Grill (Rated #1 by Trip Advisor) Cheddars(Rated #4 by Trip Advisor) Chick-fil-A Firehouse Subs Golden Corral IHop Steak n Shake Longhorn Steakhouse Logan's Roadhouse Mamma Rosa's Italian Restaurant Mauricio's Italian Restaurant O'Charley's Olive Garden Outback Steakhouse Red Lobster Royal House of Thai Ruby Tuesday Starbucks Waffle House